- This event has passed.
Cuisine and Colors Arts Scholarship Fundraiser
March 20 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Cuisine and Colors is a 2-evening event which includes Experience Boxes* for artistic and culinary expressions. Guests are invited to spend two virtual evenings making art – culinary arts and visual arts that is – with friends from coast to coast from the comfort of your own home.
There are 3 ticket options:
- Cuisine Event: $30.00 each (includes a Digital Experience Box and access to the Silent Auction).
- Colors Event: $40.00 each (includes an Experience Box with art supplies and access to the Silent Auction).
- Silent Auction Access, only: No Fee, No Experience Box (access to the Silent Auction from March 20-April 10, 2021)
- Bundled Ticket and Culinary Single Ticket Ends March 5, 2021. Painting Single Event Ticket Ends March 19, 2021.
- Each Experience Box will be available for pick-up in the Pittsburgh area or shipping for an additional fee for guests outside of Pittsburgh.
Proceeds from all events benefit the Dr. Vernell A. Lillie Arts Scholarship Fund.
Sat, March 20, 2021, 6:30 PM-8:00 PM EST
Cuisine: A 90-minute culinary immersive event with the acclaimed chef, cookbook author, and TV host Chef G. Garvin. He is widely known for his television series “Turn Up the Heat with Chef G. Garvin”. For this event, you will receive guided instructions to prepare step by step, spice by spice alongside Chef’s exclusive, selected recipes, for a delicious dinner to enjoy.
*Digital Experience Box includes: shopping list, and prep tips and instructions.
Cold Pressed Watermelon and Lemonade Champagne Spritzer
Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast with Seasoned Brown Rice
Sweet Cream Corn with Scallions, Crispy Bacon, and Jalapeños
Pan-Seared Butter Pound Cake with Mixed Compote & Mascarpone Cream