- This event has passed.
Youth Programming Open House
December 2, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pmFree
This year, the Pittsburgh Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta, Inc., will be kicking off three youth programs! With the lack of community centers and ways to socialize, we are offering a safe (virtual) space to bring our youth together! There are three youth programs to choose from during our first, Youth Program Open House:
- The Dr. Betty Shabazz Delta Academy (for girls ages 11-14)
- The Dr. Jeanne L. Noble Delta GEMS Institute (for girls ages 14-18)
- EMBODI (for boys ages 10-16)
These flagship initiatives will provide:
- connection with peers
- volunteer work opportunities
- tools for life planning to outline personal goals for work, school and training
The Youth Program Open House is for young people from the ages of 10 to 18, parents/guardians, school counselors and community partners that wish to learn more about ways to participate and be involved! All volunteers with this program will be trained and maintain clearances!